Wednesday, December 21, 7pm at the Kraine Theatre: $10
NOAH DIAMOND & MATT ROPER as MARX BROTHERS!
JENNIFER HARDER does MAE WEST as KLONDIKE KATE!
BOB GREENBERG & JONATHAN SMITH: Laurel & Hardy (Elves)!
MELODY JANE as a the beauitful PRINCESS PEE WEE!
KATHY BIEHL as MRS. CLAUS!
TRAV S.D. as MING THE MERCILESS!
ROBERT PINNOCK as CRISWELL!
BILL WEEDEN as the Toymaker
ZERO BOY on sound effects and narration!
SARAH LAHUE your stage manager!
And many, many more TBA in this holiday reading of Trav S.D.’s mash-up up of the kitchy Grade Z Christmas classic Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, along with LAUREL AND HARDY’s Babes in Toyland a.k.a March of the Wooden Soldiers, Rankin-Bass specials, and tales of JACK LONDON! Can Elves and Bogeymen truly band together to thwart the hostile take-over of Earth by an Orange Faced Oligarch from Outer Space? Beats me, you sure won’t find out in this play! Plus music and variety TBD! Please come help us seriously cut loose and exorcise this terrible year. More intoxicating than a cup of cocoa with a shot of Peppermint Schnapps!
1. All things remaining the same, it will probably be my last self-produced show
2. It may well be the last chance to see the cast of “I’ll Say She Is” in their characters before they become big Broadway or off-Broadway stars and tickets to see them will cost ten times as much
3. It’s your last chance to see Glen Heroy as WC Fields
4. It will be one of the last shows you’ll see before darkness descends on the world
5. The show is kind of about that
6. It’s also really funny
7. There will be free refreshments
8. It only costs $10
9. It’s festive. Help us celebrate the holidays before the world ends. We want to see you.
It’s all happening at the Kraine Theatre, East 4th Street, Tickets $10: Get ’em here. http://www.horsetrade.info/event/48070db58307933947565e68ff47c64f